Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Jr-Sr High > breadcrumbs: Counseling >


Ajax Loading Image


Request a Transcript

To request a high school transcript, please fill out the Transcipt Request Form and return it to the school counselor’s office.  You may do this by hand delivering it, taking a picture or scanning it and emailing it to Mrs. Goetsch, or faxing it to Mrs. Goetsch.  Her information is as follows:

Danielle Goetsch
School Counselor
Fax:  402-329-4678

Pierce High School Transcript Request Form

Pierce Public Schools 201 N. Sunset St. Pierce, NE  68767

402.329.6217 Fax: 402.329.4678

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back To Top