Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Jr-Sr High > breadcrumbs: Counseling >

Get Your PIN and FAFSA Forms

Attention Seniors!  The first step in completing the FAFSA form is to obtain a PIN (personal identification number).  Use this link ( www.pin.ed.gov ) to obtain your PIN. There is NO charge to obtain a PIN or to complete . . . read more

Pierce Counselor Attends Annual Conference

by Angelica Volquardsen   PHS guidance counselor Mary Birch attended the Nebraska School Counselors Academy, which is an annual conference sponsored by the Nebraska School Counseling Association to promote . . . read more

How to Protect Your Kid from "Fortnite" Scams

The popular game has become an easy way for scammers to trick kids into sharing way too much information. By  Frannie Ucciferri   11/2/2018   You were just getting used to your kid's . . . read more

Request a Transcript

To request a high school transcript, please fill out the Transcipt Request Form and return it to the school counselor’s office.  You may do this by hand delivering it, taking a picture or scanning it and emailing it to Mrs. . . . read more

Selective Service Registration

If you are a man living within the United States you are required by law to register with the Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday.  You can register by mail or online.  You can pick up a registration card at the . . . read more


  Pierce High School Counseling - A Partnership in Possibilities --> Counseling Program Components   School counseling is an integral part of the total educational program. It is . . . read more

Pierce Public Schools 201 N. Sunset St. Pierce, NE  68767

402.329.6217 Fax: 402.329.4678

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top